Effective Date: 16 November 2022
- Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you interact with our Site. The information we collect may include personal information such as your name, email address, and IP address. We may also collect non-personal information such as your browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit on our Site.
We collect information from you when you:
- Visit our Site
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Leave a comment on our Site
- Contact us through our Site
- Use any other features of our Site that may be available
- Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve the content and functionality of our Site
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To send you our newsletter or other promotional materials
- To analyze and understand how our Site is used
- To comply with legal obligations
- Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect with third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide services to us, such as hosting, data analysis, and customer service
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a court order or subpoena
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our Site, users, or others
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that does not personally identify you with third parties for any lawful purpose.
- To personalize your experience on our Site
- To understand how our Site is used
- To remember your preferences and settings
- Third-Party Links
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information to them.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
- Your Choices
You may choose not to provide personal information to us. However, if you choose not to provide personal information, you may be unable to use certain features of our Site.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You may also choose to disable cookies on your device, which may limit your ability to use certain features of our Site.
- Contact Us
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely dispose of it in accordance with our data retention policies.
- International Transfers
If you are accessing our Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. The data protection and privacy laws in the United States may differ from those in your country of residence.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please contact us at [email protected] to make such a request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- GDPR Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your preferences, personalize your experience, and analyze how the website is being used.
Cookies can be classified into different categories based on their purpose and duration:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies deleted when you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and settings during a single browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted. They are used to remember your preferences and settings across multiple browsing sessions.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by the website you visit. They are used to remember your preferences and settings on that website.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the website that you are visiting. They are used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- What types of cookies do we use?
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. The cookies that we use fall into the following categories:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us to analyze how our website is being used, which pages are being visited, and how much time users are spending on our website. We use this information to improve our website and make it more user-friendly.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display personalized ads based on your browsing history and other interests. We may use advertising cookies to display ads on our website or on third-party websites.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share content from our website on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- How can you control or delete cookies?
You can control or delete cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. To learn more about how to control cookies in your browser, please visit the following links:
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not work as intended.
In addition to browser settings, you can use third-party tools to control or delete cookies. These tools allow you to see which cookies are being used on our website and to choose which cookies you want to allow or block. Some of the popular third-party tools for managing cookies are:
- Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/
- Cookiebot: https://www.cookiebot.com/
- Privacy Badger: https://www.eff.org/privacybadger
Please note that these tools are provided by third parties and we do not endorse or guarantee their accuracy or effectiveness.
We may use advertising cookies to display personalized ads based on your browsing history and other interests. These cookies allow us to show you ads relevant to your interests and measure our advertising campaigns’ effectiveness.
We may also use third-party advertising cookies to display ads on our website or on third-party websites. Advertising partners, such as Google and Facebook, provide these cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
If you do not want to receive personalized ads based on your browsing history, you can opt out of advertising cookies through the following links:
Please note that opting out of advertising cookies does not mean you will no longer see ads on our website or third-party websites. It only means the ads will not be personalized based on browsing history.
- Do we share cookies with third parties?
We may share analytical and advertising cookies with third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads. These cookies are used to analyze website traffic and usage and display personalized ads based on browsing history and other interests.
We may also share cookies with social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, to enable you to share content from our website on these platforms.
We do not share essential cookies with third parties, as these cookies are necessary for the website to function properly.
- How do we protect your privacy?
We take your privacy seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also limit access to your personal information to employees, agents, and service providers who need to know the information.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Contact us