These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of onlydifferences.com, which is operated by “us”, “we”, or “our”. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Website (i.e., onlydifferences.com). You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you may not access the Website.
- Intellectual Property
All content, including but not limited to articles, images, and videos, on the Website is protected by copyright laws and is owned by our content providers or us. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or transmit any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
- User Content
You retain all rights to any content you submit to the Website, including but not limited to comments, forum posts, and articles (“User Content”). By submitting User Content to the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and sub-licensable license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publicly perform and display such User Content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you submit to the Website. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit such User Content and that the User Content does not infringe upon any third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy rights. We reserve the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- User Conduct
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe upon the rights of others. You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and any User Content you submit to the Website.
You agree not to use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Collect or store personal data about other users without their express permission.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party websites’ content, privacy policies, or practices. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Website, your User Content, or your breach of these Terms.
- Changes to the Terms
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the updated Terms on the Website or by emailing you. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and EU without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the UK.
- General Terms
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Website and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and us. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Us
If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].